Frequently Asked Questions
Below are just some of the questions we get asked on a regular basis.
I've looked at your site and although it seems like a great idea, I'm still not convinced. What can you tell me to convince me that I should join?
If you are having a hard time understanding that, then maybe its best that you not join.
If I want to take a client out to dinner, do you have a list of restaurants that I can go to? How does that work?
When wanting to take a client out to dinner, here’s how that will look:
1. You decide on the date and time you want to want to meet your client and you let us know.
2. We will supply you a list of SAATCHINET-friendly restaurants. If one of those restaurants is suitable to you, we call the restaurant and make a reservation for you and your guest(s).
3. We communicate with the restaurant to pay the bill at the end of the dinner.
4. You as a member of SAATCHINET pay 10% of the bill in cash to the Network and the restaurant pays 10% of the bill in cash to the Network
5. If you want to take your client to a restaurant outside of SAATCHINET, that is perfectly fine. We still cover the entire bill, and you as a SAATCHINET member need only pay 20% of the total bill back to the Network in cash.
Why don't you post all of the vendors and businesses under your Network?
I like to grab a Starbucks every morning. Can I use the Network to pay for this?
There are many ways in which we accommodate the business owners in our Network. There isn’t just one solution. That’s why it’s imperative to contact us when you’ve got questions. We find SOLUTIONS!
How are transactions monitored?
We hope to have this completed by August 1st.
When the Admininstration Area is complete, we will move everyone’s account over so that they can easily access it at anytime.
What happens if someone wants to do business with me but I don't have the 10% to pay to the Network for the transaction?
However, when you realize that you are merely paying 10% of the agreed amount in all transactions, you will be SAVING enormous amounts of cash – this is paramount to SAATCHINET.
Allow us to give you a possible scenario that may be of interest: Through SAATCHINET, you are able to buy diamonds, jewelry, and ROLEX watches at 50% below retail pricing. If you were to purchase, let’s say, $5,000 worth of diamonds which would normally cost $10,000 if bought at a retail outlet like Tiffany’s, Robbin’s Bros, etc. You’d only pay $500 cash to the Network and you’d owe $5000 in Barter Trade dollars. You could easily turn around and sell those diamonds for any amount you wanted – thus, making a big CASH profit.
If money is an issue, this is one solution to put money into your pocket.